We start all new members with an orientation program to make sure we set them up for success.
These classes are by appointment and happen in the afternoon or evening so that everyone involved (enrollment decision makers, parents, and grandparents) can be present.
Photo opportunities will be plentiful.
Our starter classes run 30-45 minutes and the goals are to build the student from the inside out AND . . .
- It’s an opportunity to make sure we’re a good fit for your family.
- It’s a chance for us to demonstrate the benefits of our program.
- It’s an opportunity for your family to evaluate how we approach teaching martial arts.
- It’s a great confidence building opportunity where your child will earn a White Belt.
- It’s a fun chance to Break a REAL Board.
- Finally, it’s a great orientation so your child is ready to excel in class!
We look forward to working with you and your family!